Mariposa is growing its dynamic team again, and we have an exciting new opportunity which we are currently recruiting for. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, target-driven, and results-orientated individual who will work from home.
Mariposa is a unique South African based, international call centre that offers a work-from-home solution. We provide our clients with the best-suited candidates for their rapidly growing business and its increasing needs, and in turn, offer our successful candidates future opportunities to grow within their strengths to higher positions and projects.
We are currently hiring for an American based client that provides outstanding contact centre services for the moving and storage industry. Full training will be provided, along with an established call centre support structure and an environment to work remotely, within the comfort of your home.
Candidates must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, and able to manage their time effectively while adhering to all company policies and processes. Please note, that only candidates who reside in South Africa will be considered.
Main Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities (Call Center Agent)
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls for customers who have indicated an interest in our services.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Enter information into the system quickly and accurately.
- Transfer customers as required.
Continual Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities (Inventory Specialist)
- Reviewing videos of clients’ homes while completing an inventory of their belongings.
- Identify and list all furniture.
- Accurate estimation of the proper size of carton used for packing belongings.
- Research dimensions and weight of items.
- Completing the inventory in a timely manner.
- Accurately recording all important information regarding move specifics and customer concerns to pass along to the moving team.
- This is a work-from-home position where a quiet work area is essential.
- The position requires shift work and flexibility is an asset.
- Shifts can be allocated within our hours of operation are which are Monday – Sunday from 2 pm to 6 am. Please note that we work in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (Monday – Sunday 8 am to Midnight).
- We offer the possibility to move to a preferred shift depending on seniority and performance.
- English as a first language is essential.
- Matric or equivalent is considered an asset.
- PC Literate / Able to troubleshoot (Microsoft office proficiency a requirement).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ Call Centre experience.
- Knowledge of call centre, calling equipment, and technology.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication / telephonic skills.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Self-motivated to work productively in a virtual environment.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Have the ability to time manage, multitask, and work under pressure.
- Teamwork and understanding of a team dynamic.
- Personal computer with Windows 10 or higher.
- Reliable internet connection: 30MB fiber.
- USB Headset with microphone and mute button (3.5mm, Bluetooth, etc. will not work).
- Minimum internet speed of 30Mbps download and 30Mbps upload.
- 4-core processor.
Only candidates who meet all the above requirements will be considered.
If you are able to work these shifts and meet the above-mentioned requirements and would like to proceed with this application, please complete our online application form (from the computer you will be working on as we are going to do some speed tests, which need to be submitted with your application) by clicking this link: